Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lady, I get u!

Need You Now Lyrics [with comments from Puan Seri]

Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor [semak la bilik ni, mcm sarang tikus]
Reachin' for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore [lenkali jgn kalah dgn dugaan ok]
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time [i slalu pikir pasal u, tp u bangak bengap, tak paham]

It's a quarter after one, [masa ni i slalu dah tido]
I'm all alone and I need you now [emm, mcm tak sesuai je]
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now
[hp dah off pun i on kan semula]
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now [walaupun susah, akan i cuba la]

Another shot of whiskey can't stop looking at the door [acah je, haram lah]
Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before [harap je, mcm penah jadi pun]
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind [harapkan u, sampai kiamat tak tentu lg]
For me it happens all the time [tp u masih baghal]

It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now [so village... minum sikit drunk lebih]
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now

Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothin' at all [tak ah, i tanak hurt, but if u lembab sgt, i hempok dgn plywood tajam]

It's a quarter after one
I'm all alone and I need you now
And I said I wouldn't call but I'm a little drunk and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you nowI just need you now
Ooo, baby, I need you now [tak paham2 lagi ke?... mmg bengap... mkn lagi oink2]

4 comments:

FJ said...

teruk la u. sakit perut i baca entri ni tau. terkahkahkahkah. hahahhaa

Arfah said...

nampak sgt takde keje masa ni ek? huahhaha. i was having a love hate session masa ni, hahhaha

dreamerz said...

klakar2 hi epot my album pic dh de next GB3 i'll bring okay

Arfah said...

yeslah! yiihaaaa