Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sweetnessss

ok, i know i gotta get a life, tp this is too sweet not to blog about. tengku, dato', poj telah dibriefkan pasal crite ni [datin : coming soon, insy this sat]. tak tahan sgt la dengar cite taylor swift dgn adam young tu.

cite dia panjang, boleh dibaca dan dihayati here.

sweetness overload masa he recorded (and posted) a cover of "Enchanted," but added his own lines:

"I was never in love with someone else
I never had somebody waiting on me
'Cause you were all of my dreams come true
And I just wish you knew
Taylor I was so in love with you."

the song bole dilayan di sini.


all together now AWWWWWWWWW

*ok tengku, let's pray we get our adam young versi islam soon, insyaAllah, amin

2 comments:

FJ said...

yeah, demam enchanted tak habis lagi rupanya hehehe

AMIN for the last, super script sentence!

Arfah said...

mana leh habis? it's just the beginning, huahahhaha