Monday, January 18, 2010

Just 6 words

feej got me to check out this site... mcm best je, so kitorg bedua ingat nak menyahut cabaran site ni... excuse my lines ok, saya budak baru belajar, har har....

1) Butt itchy. Scratching crazily. Fingers smelly.
- tribute to confucius lawak...

2) Snow, Sapphire, Midnight. In my dreams.
- tribute to Ian O'shea, a fictional character whom I am deeply in love with :)

3) Islam, Arts. my life, my soul.
- sums it up, doncha think?

4) Basement dark. Low whispers. Heart pounding.
- this was how it was mase parking in P2 kat Plaza Damas lepas tgk cite thriller, P2 (siot tul!!!) lemah lutut dgn jantung wei...

5) You. Are. Not. Leaving. Me... Faint.
- tribute to 'The Host', a masterpiece by Stephenie Meyer. u rock, lady!!!!

6) Familiar eyes staring back. Heartbeat stops.
- mase tu i saw my ex-flame, he was looking straight at me... right after i was laughing like a hyena, dammit!

7) Half full? Half empty? Your pick.
- as a wise person once said... being happy or sad is ur choice... if u have faith in Allah swt, the glass would appear to be filled to the brim, even if there are only a few drops left...

8) Praise to Allah! I am alive!
- my new mantra whenever i feel shitty... just have to keep reminding myself about it, hihi

9) Proud parent of BEAD-by-BEAD :P
- my baby's all set up

yang lain otw..... i hope, ahahahhaha

btw, ni link to the site: in6wordsonly.wordpress.com

2 comments:

Forbidden fruit said...

Not bad at all, Arfah. the neat thing bout six words story is when you are able to show the progression of the plot in six words only. hope to read more of this on your blog, ya! and thanks for d link too!:)

Arfah said...

Hi, u must be kak gee. my friend, fathiah told me about u and ur website. i think ur work is awesome, got me hooked straight away. thanks for ur compliment. I'm hoping to update my list regularly... and no problem about the link thingy. it was my pleasure ;)