Friday, January 2, 2009

I've got the working-after-the-long-holiday blues

referring to the title, i'm bored to tears. not even the fact that tomorrow is a weekend can cheer me up. apesal eh, kalo dah lame cuti tu rase mcm nak berenti keje je terus?
i want to stay at home, do everything at my own pace- read, cook, eat, watch tv, eat, read... u get the picture. i've been on holiday since christmas and last night, at the thought of working today, almost made me want to scream and hit someone
(but i managed to control myself, hihi).

...cuti ari tu best sgt, lepak2 kat aeon setiawangsa, the curve (among others), borak2, bwk amirul ngan kamal jalan2, main monopoly, catch up on my reading, cooked and paling best layan Lite&Easy countdown marathon- 1000 songs yang merangkumi lagu2 from the 80s, 90s dan terkini. haih, sgt relaxing dan man2.

takpelah, balik nanti i nak lepak and listen to Ch854 on astro and continue with my new indulgence- Return to Summerhouse by Jude Deveraux... Aaaaaaah, this thought has managed to make me smile and now i look forward to going back home... okay, 3 hours 3 minutes and 50 seconds, make that 49 .... haha

2 comments:

FJ said...

haha. tell me about it! i'm bit nervous for next week. its the whole thing - busy roads, frequent fon rings, meetings to hold, folders/paperworks to settle, ngadap bosses. god, its neverending! i share your "grievance" pot, i really do. i sbnrnya dh bosan dgn keje i but can't afford to quit, not in another 30 years! arh! betapa torturing nye. ble tak sapa-sapa org kaya beriman of afgan or at least abg johnny look-alike (pergh, demand tuh :p) kidnap i skrg n take my hand in marriage so we can live happily ever after in, say brunei?? waaaaa....

Arfah said...

i hear u bebeh.
kalo ade sapa-sapa org kaya beriman or afgan or at least abg johnny look-alike kidnap u, marry u and take u to a mansion in brunei, can i have his brother? hahahaha