Monday, January 26, 2009

My Charm Collection 2009

Hiya folks! I’ve been bz working on my new hp and handbag charm collection these past few weeks, so excuse my lack of blog entries :) Anyway, take a look at the charms which I've given delish names such as Smackers, Citrus and Apple Jem. I’ve created diff coloured charms to suit any mood or outfit (notice how there’s more black tones- no points for guessing what mood I’m usually in :p)


*Purple Clover SOLD
*Tainted Heart SOLD
*Desert Storm SOLD


*Blue Crush SOLD
*Coco Parfum SOLD
*Sun Kissed SOLD


*Pink Petals SOLD
*Earth Bud SOLD
*Glamazon SOLD
*Earth Bud SOLD
*E for Envy SOLD

The hp charms on the other hand, are RM4 each, or 3 of them for RM10. You can choose any 3 you want. Kalau ade yg berkenan di hati, e-mail me at arfah.alias@gmail.com or leave a comment on this post ok.





p/s: excuse the lighting for the pictures- the weather nowadays are so darn unpredictable, that I had to take pictures any chance I got- come rain or storm, haha. So kalo mane yg gelap, dah dekat nak ujan la tu

6 comments:

FJ said...

alamak cunnyeh! this wud make great gifts kan! make sure u hv extra stock spy nnt kita jmp i boleh beli trus ye? hehe. mmm.. haven't made up my mind nak yg mana tho. nntlah, susah nak decide maa.. bdwy, hope ure ok nw? lately asik ujan je kan. while im typing ni pun its pouring like mad outside. internet kat ofis i plak ngok ngek sjk laswik. frust btul :( hope d technicians will come 2 fix it tmrw

Arfah said...

yang, bag charms sume one of je, exclusive gitu. cellphone charms yg ade byk stock. so kalu bekenan mane2 bag charm, cpt bgtau supaye i can reserve. my sis pun nak promo kat ofis die ni, hihi. btw, i buat the apple jem with u in mind :p

Alhamdulillah i'm better tp sengal2 my sendi, i guess it's the weather. pagi2 panas nak toot, kan? hujan pun rase mcm kat sauna, hihi.

my net connection pun ala2 toot. ntah ape hal senang dc. ramai sgt penganggur kot skang. sume pun masuk the net, hihi

FJ said...

wah, i inspired apple jem la kiranya ek? hehe.syg i takde bag y goes w the color. bur nwys, srius i lurve ur bag charms! tapi tng i beli handbag baru ek. handbag i mostly atas ihsan mak cos she's a collector :p i plak malas bazir but i wud really like to get a darkbrown leather one if i could, soon.

p/s: simpankan purple clover utk i bleh?

Arfah said...

hari tu kan kite went nostalgic over jem and the holograms? hihi

i pun suke my mum's retro handbags yg mmg funky.

kalo u want to look for bags, now's the right time, there's sale everywhere! invest in a really good quality handbag- tod's, mulberry ke kalo ade byk duit lebih sbb it'll last u for life... that's what i think la, sbb those bags will only get better looking in time - the worn leather effect is seriously cool!!!

tapi ade this kedai kat the curve, country hide, jual mexican leather. mmg a fraction of the price and seriously CUN!!! i bet u'll go nuts kat sane. please promise me u'll check it out.

abt purple clover, sure, i'll set it aside for u bebeh :)

FJ said...

hoh... belum sampai kedai pun dah juling mata i baca iklan u beb!! Hehe...hmm, tp nak g dgn sapa ek, i tak reti g sorang. seriously, nama je dok kl tapi tak reti jln2 kat kl (yes, i feel like punching mself!) hmm, kena plan ni, financially also :p!

Arfah said...

i bole teman, tp kalo nak drive tu, menggeletar la sikit sbb kat situ selalu crowded and jem. if u think u're bad, me, i know jalan2 kat kl sbb i selalu ikut my sis or bro keluar, tp kalo nak drive masuk kl, kirim salam laaa. not even if u paid me, hahahhaha. so, u're still ok compared to me. but unlike u, i don't feel like punching anyone including myselp :p